The title has only been out a little over a month and has already received a range of balance changes and is now set to receive its first new track, Portimao, set in the Algarve in Portugal.
Alongside the Portimao track, the game’s developers are teasing another new track based on the Chinese Grand Prix, which is set to make its return in 2023.
Ahead of that though, let’s take a look at the F1 22 v1.07 Portimao Update and the full Patch Notes for August 2.
F1 22 v1.07 Portimao Update Full Patch Notes for August 2
Below, you can see the full patch notes for the new F1 22 update (v1.07) on August 2 as shared on the game’s official website:
- Portimao has been added to the available tracks in all modes
- Refinements to response time of throttle application for players
- Front Wing damage will now have a greater effect on handling and lap times
- Resolved an issue where tyre temperatures can be above blanket temperature when starting the formation lap
- Improved trigger feedback when using an Xbox Series controller on PC
- Improved balancing of difficulty for Practice Programmes
- Resolved graphical issue on the rear suspension of the Red Bull
- Addressed a crash when re-joining a Two Player Career after disconnecting
- Times under 1:27:000 for Abu Dhabi can now be posted on Time Trial leaderboard
- Resolved an issue where Time Trial times could be posted on the wet leaderboard whilst driving in dry conditions
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in the super license after adding a trophy
- Corrected level of detail Supercar interiors in cockpit camera
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
The post F1 22 Portimao Update Patch Notes Today (August 2) v1.07 appeared first on HITC.