December 5, 2021

Uber Turco News

Breaking News, Sports, Entertainment

David Fuller: Mother of victim whose body was raped in morgue calls for hospital boss to quit

David Fuller: Mother of victim whose body was raped in morgue calls for hospital boss to quit
The mother of one of David Fuller’s victims has called for the boss of the hospital where her daughter’s body was violated by the convicted double murderer and necrophiliac to quit.

Nevres Kemal’s daughter Azra died after falling from a motorway bridge as she fled from a car that had burst into flames. While her body was held in the Tunbridge Wells Hospital morgue, it was raped on three occasions by hospital electrician Fuller.

Following a meeting with Miles Scott, the chief executive of Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust, Ms Kemal has called for him to resign from his post.

“Scott needs to go,” Ms Kemal told The Guardian. “That man must not wait to be thrown out, he needs to walk.”

The paper reported that Ms Kemal said the chief executive admitted he was responsible for what goes on at the trust.

“Accountability starts with the man at the top. He is responsible, but he doesn’t want to lose his fancy job,” Ms Kemal said.

Health Secretary Sajid Javid has announced a public inquiry to investigate how Fuller was able to violate at least 100 female corpses undetected and if anything could have been done to stop him.

The NHS trust which employed Fuller has faced criticism after it was revealed he had unsupervised access to mortuaries at the two Kent hospitals where he carried out his horrific crimes.

His abuse of female corpses at the hospitals was only revealed after a DNA breakthrough led police to search his home in connection with the 1987 murders of Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce.

    <figure class="inews__shortcode-readmore">
    <div class="inews__shortcode-readmore__image">
    <img src="https://i.inews.co.uk/content/uploads/2021/11/PRI_208454350-155x155.jpg" height="84" width="84" alt="Read More - Featured Image">
    </div>
    <div class="inews__shortcode-readmore__text">
    <h4>Read More</h4>
    <a href="https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/david-fuller-helpline-police-families-fear-bodies-loved-ones-abuseds-loved-ones-abused-1289913">David Fuller: More than 400 people call police helpline for families who fear bodies of loved ones were abused</a>
    </div>
    </figure>

Ms Kemal, who campaigned for the public inquiry, added: “It doesn’t matter what Sir Jonathan or Sir whatever says. I’ll be calling for Scott to go. I’ll do it with a megaphone.”

She is also calling for the necrophilia convictions to carry a minimum 10-year jail sentence, an increase from the current maximum sentence of two years.

In a statement released earlier this month, Mr Scott, apologised to the families of the victims.

“I want to say on behalf of the trust, how shocked and appalled I am by the criminal activity by David Fuller in our hospital mortuary,” Mr Scott said.

He added: “I am confident that our mortuary today is safe and secure. But I am determined to see if there are any lessons to be learned or systems to be improved.”

Azra’s body is one of at least 100 abused by Fuller over a period spanning 12 years.

His youngest victim is believed to be just nine years old.


The body of Nevres Kemal’s daughter, Azra, was violated by the double murderer and serial necrophiliac three times last year