However, our dark and dreary January days have been brightened by the show’s return, even if it means the murder rate in Kembleford is about to increase yet again.
As ever in Father Brown, the newly released season 9 welcomes back a host of familiar faces while also introducing us to plenty of new characters but just who joins the cast of episode 3?
- ALSO ON THE BBC: How many episodes are in Four Lives and is the series on iPlayer?
Father Brown season 9 episode 3 release date and plot
Episode 3 of Father Brown season 9 arrives on BBC One at 1:45pm on Wednesday, January 5th, 2022.
Titled The Requiem for the Dead, the puzzling episode forces Father Brown to delve deep into the past as a child killer is found murdered.
The case threatens to open up old wounds and cause some fresh ones in the most chilling of circumstances.
Father Brown season 9 episode 3 cast
As ever in Father Brown, the priestly murder mystery welcomes back its main cast of characters while also introducing us to some new faces.
- Mark Williams as Father Brown
- Sorcha Cusack as Mrs McCarthy
- Jack Deam as Inspector Mallory
- John Burton as Sergeant Goodfellow
- Alex Price as Sid Carter
- John Thomson as John Banks
- Penny Layden as Nora Banks
- Ned Hannigan as Michael Cooke
- Bryn Hannigan as John Cooke
- Daniel Banks as Tommy Garside
- William Gracy as Gerard McDermott
Guest star spotlight
This article is being updated
Father Brown season 9 continues daily on BBC One at 1:45pm.
The post Father Brown season 9 episode 3 cast: ‘The Requiem for the Dead’ appeared first on HITC.